What is COVID-19
- What you need to know about coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19)? Click here to download the fact sheet.
- STOP THE SPREAD OF GERMS! Click here to download the pamphlet.
- ¿Qué necesita saber sobre la enfermedad por coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)? Haga clic aquí para descargar la hoja informativa.
- ¡DETENGA LA VARIEDAD DE GÉRMINOS! Haga clic aquí para descargar el folleto.
How to prevent COVID-19?
- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention.html (English)
- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/prevention-sp.html (Spanish)
- How to wash your hands: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZw4Ga3jg3E (English)
- How to wash your hands: https://www.cdc.gov/cdctv/spanish/healthyliving/acabe-con-los-microbios.html (Spanish)
What to do if I feel sick or ill?
Send a message through your Athena Health Patient Portal, or call the Clinic during business hours, 972-484-8444 to book an appointment.
Should I keep my regular scheduled appointment?
Yes, if it is a follow up appointment for medication refills or a sick visit.
Can I get a test for COVID 19?
Most likely not. Patients will also be evaluated and if required treated for influenza or strep, and given self-quarantine guidelines. At this time, the Clinic has availability to a very small number of COVID 19 tests that meet strict, specific criteria. There are only a very small number of tests available in the Dallas-Fort Worth area and in Texas. These are being reserved for the most severe cases.